Monday, June 8, 2015

Bouncing Back

Its been a long time since I have blogged. Christmas, actually. Sometimes the creative flow takes a break for life, you know things happening all around. Happy to say I am getting back in the swing of things now. I received a great gift from hubby, the new Heidi Swapp minc machine, that absolutely got me going again! Here are a few things I have been doing lately. The Silhouette Cameo is also a fav of mine. I have been trying to use "my stash" as we all know what that means in the crafting world. I ran out of paper, so the next best thing is to use white cardstock and Glimmer mist, Heidi Swapp Color shine, Tim Holtz distress stain and sprays. When you just don't have time to run to the scrapbook store you do the next best thing. Hope you enjoy some of these little ideas. Getting ready for the next online class with Margie and Meg Aslett-Spark Your Summer 2015!
Monkeys, butterflies (all sizes), lizards, birds and flowers, all sizes and colors, and palm leaves. I love the little bit of sheen of the color shine and the matte of the distress stains. All products work well together.











No comments:

Post a Comment